1. The Person of God: There is only one true and living God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all. He is perfect, holy, just, loving and truthful. He is eternally self-existent – one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. The Word: The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. We hold the Bible to be the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. It is our source of revelation of God, the knowledge of salvation, the origin of all things and of the hereafter.
3. The Fall of Man: Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
4. The Sacrifice: The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin, Mary, and is God’s Anointed One. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today, in the presence of God the Father and in His people.
5. Salvation: We are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy: sin, lies, sickness and torment.
6. The Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit, convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the Kingdom of God as His sons and daughters. In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister super-naturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, the gifts of the Spirit and the fruits of the Spirit.
7. The Church: The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. He gave His church the ordinances of Baptism and Communion. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God’s love, discipling the nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
8. Divine Healing: We believe that divine healing is part of the great gift of salvation and that through the gifts of healing, whether by the laying on of hands, the anointing with oil, or by simple faith alone, physical healing and deliverance from pain are privileges of humanity.
9. Evangelism: We recognize that the mandate and privilege of the Christian is to spread the Gospel to the lost world making disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything that is commanded. This may be accomplished by preaching the Word, praying, living according to the tenets of the Bible; and the sacrificial giving of the saints.
10. Christian Living: We believe all Christians are called into a life of separation from sinful practices, and that they should take every opportunity to promote righteousness and godliness.